Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Me, me, me!

As I said in my very first post, this challenge for change is just about me. I need to take the bull by the horns, so to speak, and git 'er done.

While I have no control over whether or not a school does or does not decide to hire me as a teacher, I do have control over choosing to make things happen for myself. If I just sit back and wait I gain nothing. I have submitted countless job applications without result, so I am moving on (you can read more about this on My Other Blog [MOB]).

I have decided to take a photography class. I have to do something and I am hopeful this has a positive effect on my outlook and will perhaps even help me discover a new path in life. I love photography, I love experimenting with my camera, and I am looking forward to learning even more about both. It would be a dream come true for me if one day I could focus on making photography my job (did you get the pun? focus?... Ha!)

No more sitting and waiting! I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment