Thursday, June 24, 2010

Before And After Blog Hop - On the water.

Another Thursday and that means its time for some before and after blog hoppin'. If you have a picture you've edited and you're proud about it post 'em and link up over at Pixel Perfect. Monica hosts the "Before and After Blog Hop" every Thursday where you can show off your work and check out plenty of other examples of editing.




This weeks picture comes from a bunch I took last weekend while we were out walking at the beach. It was very hot and hazy but a great time. This first picture is good, but you can pretty much see the haze. The second is much, much better.

SOOC:


After:


I took this picture with my Canon 450D (Rebel XSi) and edited it in PSE7.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the reflection in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the water turned out post edit! Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo and the edit makes it all better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Edit! you know I did not notice the little red boat until I saw the edit-- and there, it is the focal point! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this, you made it sparkle and totally brought out the little red boat. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The changes are subtle but make all the difference! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great edit and great picture..I love how you made the picture brighter and more colorful

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the color bump! Made the water look like glass. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE what you did with the edit! The colors are so vibrant, and it is so crisp! Looking at the water makes me thirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great edit- it looks so good brightened up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The water looks so beautiful and reflective!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! What a lovely shot Beth! I love your edit! Perfect colors! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both, the clarity of the water with the edit though is very attractive. Job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the color pop and shine in the edit.

    ReplyDelete